In the process of admission, it is candidate’s responsibility to ensure that all the documents and information provided by the student/candidate to the institute is true and accurate.
- Fees and Service Charges are Non-Refundable:
- If Admission form is processed to Institute
- If Book materials is issued
- If Fee paid after getting the enrolment number
- After 7 days of submission of fee
- Installment & Pending fee of is non-refundable.
- All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. Resolve Group of Companies reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the Institute’s account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct Institute’s account due to quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details by you.
- If the card supplier declines payment Institute is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- Fees are subject to revision (as applicable) in accordance with the terms of the Licensing Fee Policy. Fees consist of 3 parts- Registration fees, Licensing fees, Examination fees and other charges. While deciding upon increase in fees, the Institution will not take into consideration such external factors which are not in Institution control.
No Payment Cancellation is permitted. Any disputes in regards to payments/ refund of transaction(s) due to technical reasons are subject to arbitration / resolution on a case to case basis.
If the students discontinue the Institute before completing their Programme, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of Fees.